Your Best Life
Getting To Know Me As A Coach
Myers-Briggs typology ENFJ
Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and analysis. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.
My Mission I invite people to ‘come alive' in Christ by helping them to live accountable, passionate, and healthier lives at home, at work, in worship, and play.
My Vision I believe when one person changes the world around them changes. I invite people, through the coaching process, to be refreshed and transformed by supporting them, encouraging them and holding them accountable to do what they say they want to do.
My Major Role is to create a safe, loving environment by walking along side people on a journey with God and helping them make a plan to live a 'life of destiny'. I have found it is not a lack of knowledge; it is too little living out of that knowledge.
I love to work with people who want more and who are ready to make major changes to discover their real purpose in life. Are you that kind of person? Here are some examples of people like you that I’ve helped:
- People wanting to learn how to love God with all their heart, mind and soul.
- People who are looking for a new focus in life .
- People who desiring to have healthier relationships with people they work,live and play.
- People who want their life to have more meaning and greater impact and purpose.
- Young pofessional whose work life has grown stale and who want something new and challenging
- Christian who want to change the world one person at a time.
- Dreamers who want to change the world and don’t know how to start.
- Church leaders and pastors who want to do something amazing in their faith communites.
What people I coach say about my coaching:
"Bruce is very affirming. He is also challenging and skilled at uncovering things I hadn't seen before. He continues to help me follow where Jesus is leading. I look forward to every coaching session and find them very beneficial to my spiritual health."
Dr. Rev. Tom Jasperse Senior Pastor
"I have appreciated Bruce's insights and listening skills. He is able to get to the heart of what is needed, and take me deeper in my thoughts and journey. After only a few coaching sessions I have been affirmed in who I am, what I am doing, how God is using me, and how to take the next steps. Great coach!"
Dr. Rev. Holly Schut, Midlife Momentum Ministries
"Bruce has walked with me through a great transition in my life. I feel that I am now more effective in ministry than I have ever been."
Rev. David Tellinhuisen, Interim Minister